THIS IS THE WAY!
The success continues as the highly successful Disney+ series, The Mandalorian, walks away with 5 wins from 15 nominations from the 2020 Emmys!
The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order and follows a Mandalorian bounty hunter as he makes his way through an untamed galaxy. The story becomes legend as a young bounty changes his destiny.
Congratulations to The Mandalorian team for their Emmy WINS:
– Outstanding Sound Editing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (Half-Hour) And Animation – 2020
– Outstanding Production Design For A Narrative Program (Half-Hour) – 2020
– Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (Half-Hour) And Animation – 2020
– Outstanding Special Visual Effects – 2020
– Outstanding Cinematography For A Single-Camera Series (Half-Hour) – 2020
As the recent Star Wars submissions from Disney fell into controversies in theaters, it was unclear if this new show that was to stream on the new Disney+ platform would continue this “bad luck”. Under the direction of the show runners and creators Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni, The Mandalorian has, in my opinion, set course to reunite the divided fandom with a project that was clearly made by people that know and love the Star Wars story created by George Lucas. The series delivers an “original trilogy feel”, practical effects and a classic story. These latest Emmy wins and overwhelming support from fans has created a “New Hope” for the future of the franchise…
“I have spoken.”
The adventure continues for The Mandalorian in season 2 which premieres on October 30 on Disney+.